There are only a handful of people on the planet who are creating live performance in domes, and most of the work is centered on dance, concerts and VJ events. Wonder Dome broadens this existing work by incorporating theatrical and user-based experiences in dome settings.
- Create a new performance platform which combines live performance with interactive stories for modern audiences in an immersive, responsive (in real-time), fully mediated, touring dome.
- Explore the confluence of storytelling with live performance, game-play, cinema, and audience interaction.
- Unify the stage picture by putting the performer/user in the same physical plain as the projections.
- Minimize performer/User occlusion (shadows created by objects between the projector and the screen).
- Lighting the performers without washing out the projections.
- Alternative lighting sources.
- Tracking performers.
Humans tell stories. How we tell them changes.